Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pregnancy Brain

I dont know about you other moms but I seriousley lose my mind and everything else when I am pregnant! That being said I am having a horrible day. I lost the one and only key to our Toyota Prius. And now Coty is not able to go to work since he works out of our car. On top of that I called the dealership and it is going to be $168 just for the replacement key and then $90 an hour to program the darn thing! It is very depressing. Where oh where could my little key be! Just thought I would vent for a minute. Thanks

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I had no idea you were pregnant again! Congrats! Do you know if it's a boy or girl this time?

Brooke H said...

I am due in Nov. Tristan will only be 18 months it was a big suprise. I was on bc and bf. I am not going to find out what it is though.

Holman Family said...

congrats. that is so cool that your pregnant again! i was just thinking about that coat the other day and trying to figure out where it went..hehe. How are you doing?

Holman Family said...

we are living in provo,in the same apartment for now. I looking for a job right now to save some money for when the baby comes..lol
I don't think we are going to find out what the baby is. Going to let it be a surpise.:)
But im feeling so good right now! So glad the morning sickness is over with. How is this pregancy going for you?
When do you want to meet up for the jacket exchange..hehe