Thursday, November 6, 2008

Still Preggo!

Okay so I am very frustrasted. I am at 5cm or was on tues. I have had contractions for three day that start around 5:30 will be consistant about 4 min apart on mon nightfor about 3 hours and then they stopped. Tues they were 6 min apart for about 2 hours and then they stopped and yesterday they were about 7 min apart and then they stopped. Just waiting for them to start and keep going but since I am already at 5 cm and 80% effaced I hope I make it to the hospital before he comes out. :) Does anyone know how to keep labor going? BAH!

5 comments:

Holman Family said...

Youre soo close, don't worry, your baby will come when he is ready..hehe. I'm soo excited for you! Sorry, i haven't had the chance to call you, since we have brought caiya home from the hospital, im just adjusting to the new schedule of having a baby :) I'm sure you know, since this is your second. tty soon. -jess

Anonymous said...

I dont know if those are the same cookies you were craving, but they are SO tasty so you should definitely make them! :)

Nana said...

So - I don't think this little guy wants to come out! Say hi to your Mom for me - love you all - Cheryl

Unknown said...

I wish someone would tell me that secret. I could have used it on both of my pregnancies! I was late with both and had contractions for a week straight with my second one with no dice. Some people say stay busy, others say lay still, the weirdest one I heard was walk along the beach at sunset. Nurses will swear the full moon will bring the babies out (gravitational pull maybe.) My suggestion. Do whatever you want and eat whatever you want. This might be your last chance to do so for a while.

Sarah said...

Kid you not, sex every 4 hours, and a long walk in between. It sounds crazy, but sperm naturally softens the cervix lining and walking relaxes everything. It obviously won't work until you are ripe (effaced), but since you are, it sounds like you're having a baby soon! Yay! I know the last four weeks are atrocious.(you don't know me btw {lol}, but we know the same people; I attended Institute before your family was there and came home from my mission when you all were around, so I think I met you once. Anyway, that's my 2 cents!)